Moms are the greatest. They deserve the world! Mother’s Day is the one day of the year that we get to celebrate and honor our mothers, so here are some DIY ideas for mom. There are so many things you can do for your mom on her special day. She would love breakfast in bed, hand-drawn pictures, a DIY card, or just a long nap. Let’s take a minute to think about what gifts our moms would enjoy most aside from her corset for exercise. Start by searching through these 25 DIY ideas for mom!
25 DIY Ideas For Mom
1. DIY Marble Dipped Mugs: You’d never guess that these mugs are just as easy to make as they are beautiful! Use colorful and inexpensive nail polish for the marble effect.
2. Mother’s Day Photo Box: Gather your favorite family photos to make these memorable photo boxes. Any mom would think this is the most thoughtful gift!
3. “Mom’s the Bomb” Cake: This cake is delicious, super creative, and simple to make. Let mom have her cake and eat it too.
4. Lavender Lemon Soap: This soap sounds divine!! Make a couple bars of this lavender lemon soap for mom to relax in the bathtub.
5. Handprint Keychain: Moms will love this handprint keychain. It’s the perfect way to remember tiny child hands.
6. Shrinky Dinks Mother’s Day Gift: Moms everywhere can display their child’s art with this DIY mother’s day gift. Aren’t they cute?
7. Bath Bomb Fizzies: It’s so easy to make DIY bath bombs. Just grab your favorite essential oils, some baking soda, citric acid, and get started!
8. Handprint Flower Cards: These handprint flower cards are so sweet. Kids will enjoy tracing and cutting out their own handprint to make this card for Mom.
9. Plastic Spoon Spring Flower Craft: Can’t get real flowers for Mother’s Day? Make these flowers out of plastic spoons and pipe cleaners. Easy as that!
10. DIY Coconut Oil Salt Scrub: This coconut oil salt scrub is a cinch to make and makes such a great gift. It’s relaxing, soothing, and can be packaged super cute.
11. Love You To Pieces Card: This sun catcher inspired craft is fun and easy to make for little crafters.
12. Handprint Tulip Towels: These towels will look so cute in a kitchen for spring and summer. They are the perfect gift for mothers and grandmothers on Mother’s Day.
13. Mother’s Day Paper Flower Bouquet: Make beautiful Mother’s Day flowers from colorful construction paper. This is a great craft to practice scissor skills.
14. DIY Mother’s Day Personalized Watering Can: Does your mom love to garden? Then this personalized watering can is the DIY for you!
15. 1 Minute DIY Chalkboard Mason Jar: Write a love note to mom on this cute chalkboard mason jar vase. Make it in just 1 minute!
16. Finger-Painted Paper Weights: These finger-painted paper weights are such a fun project for toddlers. Plus they are budget-friendly because they cost close to nothing!
17. Printable Mother’s Day Coupons: Take the pressure off Mom with these printable coupons. Give her the gift of service- she’ll love it!
18. Cute DIY Tumblers: Use cotton swabs to make this pretty design on these tumblers for a great Mother’s Day gift.
19. Easy Canvas Art: Mom will love to display this adorable canvas art that was made by her kiddos. It’s super easy to do and turns out super cute.
20. DIY Mother’s Day Gift: This DIY printable is great for listing all of the things you love about Mom and Grandma.
21. Giant Spring Flowers: This easy art project for toddlers is perfect for a Mother’s Day DIY. How awesome are these giant flowers?
22. DIY Mother’s Day Canvas: Have a little photoshoot with your kids to create this Mother’s Day canvas gift.
23. Quilted Mother’s Day Greeting Cards: These cards are super special and really beautiful. It’s a simple how-to that anyone could try.
24. Mini Jewelry Dish: This jewelry dish can be made in 5 minutes or less. Mom will love putting her rings, bracelets, and necklaces, on this pretty little dish.
25. Mother’s Day Treat Bags: What is your mom’s favorite candy? Craft these cute bags and fill it with all of her favorite treats.